1.04.2012

obligatory post

I am really struggling to come up with a post for the New Year. Truthfully, I'm a little agitated because I feel like a profound/reminiscent/goal-oriented post is so utterly NECESSARY. But it isn't.

So, here's to a new year of rolling with the punches. Of letting go of social norms [read: earth-shattering resolutions] and being content with the fact that I currently feel a little funky. The universe will not collapse if I start my New Year a week late.

I am still an ambitious person.
I still like to dream.
And I will continue to embrace & love life.

The universe (and I) really need to remember that.

P.S. If you find my creative energy, will you please let me know? Negative Nancy and I hate feeling so blasé.

1 comment:

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

Maybe you can create a 2011 memory book through some place like Costco or Shutterfly. And you can narrate it with all of your "Emma-isms" that I love! Your mom would love it!