3.23.2011

did someone say cake?

We interrupt this week's chaos...
to bring you Courtney's 26th birthday!

(Me, Mallory, Skyler, and Courtney at a RSL game)

Courtney has lived an amazing, hard, and beautiful life.
(I mean it: she's a rockstar -- she'll tell you about it here.)
I admire her courage, cheerfulness, and charm.
She brings out the silliness in me,
loves me when I'm a grump,
and is always serving
and including others in her rendezvous.
Seriously. The girl knows how to LOVE.
I'm so grateful I get to live with her everyday
and look forward to the many years of friendship to come.

P.S. Did you notice how she even lets me steal her pictures?
I couldn't resist -- it was just too cute.

1 comment:

Courtney Bardsley said...

AHHHHH Em!!! Thanks girl!! I love you so much and I'm so lucky/privileged to have you as my friend!! Thanks for putting up with my goofiness and randomness!! Love, Love, LOVE you!!!