5.26.2012

cinco cosas

01. Late night chats on the porch with Mom & Dad are the best. We love our country home.

02. The weather this weekend has been c.r.a.z.y. It calmed down just enough for me to sprawl out on our trampoline for a few minutes last night. No such luck today.

03. Yesterday was the last day of school for several school districts in Utah County. I ran to the public library on my way home from work, and the place was swarming with tiny, energetic bodies. This is the first time in five years that I haven't experienced that end-of-the-school-year sensation, and it made me really sad. There is something particularly exciting about the peak of enthusiasm that comes at the start of each summer, and I am totally bummed about its absence. I need some sun and that summertime tickle!

04. After graduation I am:
            1) Moving home
            2) Taking horseback riding lessons
            3) Playing the piano all day, every day
            4) Making this bag

05. Have you ever had the dark chocolate peanut butter cups from Trader Joe's? My dislike for dark chocolate is unparalleled, but these are amazing.