6.06.2012

wacky wednesday

Pretty sure nobody cares, but:

-- I swear someone is playing the recorder next store. Hot-cross-buns.
-- I am currently reading a 26-page article on facial hair and women in the 19th century.
-- My Redbox rental is a week late.
-- I am wearing dirty jeans.
-- The only two things I have eaten since last Saturday are Taco Bell and Frosted Mini-Wheats.
-- I woke up an hour early this morning to run to the grocery store to purchase a dozen apples for a 10-minute presentation's centerpiece.

I may have reached an all-time low.

2 comments:

mjm said...

let this be your indication that someone does care and if it makes you feel any better, i paid over 14 dollars for my last redbox. have you found the owner of the recorder?

miss you!

Jill Iroz said...

I care too! Now I have a glimpse of what college life is like and won't be surprised when Josie has a week like yours! Haha