8.08.2012

five things

01. Please tell me it is not August already. I have no idea where this summer went, but June and July slipped right through my fingers. I am so bummed!

02. I went boating Monday afternoon, and I seriously can't move. Like can't squeeze-the-toothpaste-onto-my-toothbrush move. I was so determined to get up on the wakeboard this trip, but I couldn't do it. Why?!

03. Ryan Lochte may be a babe, but Missy Franklin has totally won my heart. She is a doll. I love her interviews.

04. While I recognize this is a highly debated topic, the fact remains: green grapes > red grapes.

05. I will never live in Michigan. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

mjm said...

whaaaaaat?!?! red grapes are better!

Jill Iroz said...

Haha...I haven't visited your blog for awhile. Love you, Emma!
PS. because your arms were not made for being torn out of their sockets by boat engines. That's why.

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

Emma! It was so great to see you last weekend! I could see you in Michigan, actually. There are beautiful lakes, rivers, trees, flowers, and people there. You would fit right in.